MY Journey~

MY Journey~

Monday, February 18, 2013

“ About My Father " :)

Hello friends!! long time no see??O(∩_∩)O~ How about you all? I hope you'll be fine, because Buddha will always bless us, So enjoy your life.:D
Remember the five simple rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred. Free your mind from worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.

Tuesday night on the 5th of February, when I came home from the studio, at home ...
I saw my two brothers and their wives were all together in the living room watching television Accompanying our mother and they were joking happily.
and as usual too, that our father was very strict on time, Everyday at 9, he's already in the room, but the room Lamp will be switched off at 10:00.
hahaha .. From child to now .. I never knew what my father was doing in the room for 1 hour before bedtime. Reading a book? yah ... it was on my mind. 

my father, I know, he is the most conservative parents, ancient and grumpy. but his positive side, he is a funny old man, kind and compassionate, If he was with his friends, he was a man full of jokes, But with his children, he was very cold and that makes his children very shy and afraid of him.
but we can feel the love and discipline of him to the family, it really make us salute.

but I never thought, that my father has a Unique hobby!! What hobby?? Ehmmmm .....
Later that night, Brother went to my room and Gave me a story book, I was curious ... What book was this??
after I read a few pages .. I did not know .. what happened to my eyes?? My eyes suddenly came out tears.

then I realized, This book was about the story of my father's trip, I cried not because of the story, but I was touched .. because I have a father who is so appreciative and Enjoying life.
in the story There were many experiences in his life, really the most Interesting book I've ever read.
Every time if my father wrote this story of him, he'll give it to my brother to Publish it the newspaper HAO BAO 好报 , and brother always kept it, so It ended up being a story book.

hahaha .. don’t you know? this is really inspiring me, that time is very important to us, even though sometimes I'm too lazy to write my diary, but the diary is very useful for us. every day has a history for us. this is called life. that we really enjoyed it and we are not in vain in this world.

honestly, I'm proud to have a father like him, he's really my dream guy, although a bit old-fashioned, old-fashioned and shy, He doesn't like any praise and attention, he's also very stubborn. He also did not like out of night, The time he spent was just for writing diary and journey stories, yahh ... if I see it, there are more advantages than disadvantages.

I will learn from him :)



No comments: